Who are our students?
- Tactile learners who like to build and create
- Young people who are eager to do hands-on work on real projects and jobs.
- Students who are serious about learning a trade and starting a career.
Our students study core subjects in a variety of ways. Most of our students attend MTS High School’s seat-based classes, but we can also design a mix of programs that best fits your child. Trade Skills students have access to any of MTS’s programs: online learning and City as a School.
- Advanced Woodworking
- Building Maintenance
- Intro to Carpentry
- Computer Assisted Design (CAD)
- Paid and unpaid Internships with MTS Maintenance Crew, Tree Trust, or City as a School