Welcome to the 10th Grade Counseling Page!
Now that you are settling into your high school years, it’s time to start thinking about what might be next for you.
While you keep grades strong and stay focused on doing well at school, it’s also a good time to start exploring some of the many resources there are out there for you to prepare for life after high school.
This check-off sheet and plan will help you stay on track and know when to do important tasks and make connections so that you are all set.
Big 4 for Distance Learning:
Students! Please connect with your counselor by filling out this Google Form. Ms. Lane would LOVE to hear from you! https://forms.gle/ni8s1hxnrdXXJ2Ea6
Wednesday After School Homework Help at MTS Secondary 3:49pm-5:30pm
- Google ‘solving 2-step algebra problems’
- Google ‘writing linear rules from a table’
- Google ‘graphing linear equations in slope intercept form’
- Google ‘writing exponential rules from a table’
- Google ‘solving systems of linear equations’
- Google ‘graphing linear inequalities’
- Google ‘evaluating functions’
- Google ‘defining domain range on graph
- Google ‘quadratic transformations’
Tips for using Google to get math help
- Add the word ‘math’ to whatever you google. For example: google ‘finding slope math’
- Add the word ‘Spanish’ or ‘Somali’ to find resources in a first language
- Add the word ‘definition’
Example: google ‘slope math definition’
- Click ‘images’ after googling. You often will learn more by looking at a visual.
- Click ‘video’ after googling. Watch a 2-10 minute video to help you learn.
If the first video does not make sense, don’t watch the whole thing, stop and find a better video.