Welcome to the 12th Grade Counseling Page!
Your senior year is an important time to not only finish your high school career strong, but also to make choices about what is after high school.
Whether you are interested in continuing your education or starting a career, there’s a lot to think about.
This check-off sheet and plan will help you stay on track and know when to do important tasks and make connections so that you are all set at graduation.
Are you concerned about how the coronavirus has impacted the college planning process?
If you are thinking about college and want to know what to do while stuck at home with some extra time check out this video from a great college resource called On To College.
Big 4 for Distance Learning:
Students! Please connect with your counselor by filling out this Google Form. Ms. Lane would LOVE to hear from you! https://forms.gle/ni8s1hxnrdXXJ2Ea6
Wednesday After School Homework Help at MTS Secondary 3:49pm-5:30pm
- Google ‘solving 2-step algebra problems’
- Google ‘writing linear rules from a table’
- Google ‘graphing linear equations in slope intercept form’
- Google ‘writing exponential rules from a table’
- Google ‘solving systems of linear equations’
- Google ‘graphing linear inequalities’
- Google ‘evaluating functions’
- Google ‘defining domain range on graph
- Google ‘quadratic transformations’
Tips for using Google to get math help
- Add the word ‘math’ to whatever you google. For example: google ‘finding slope math’
- Add the word ‘Spanish’ or ‘Somali’ to find resources in a first language
- Add the word ‘definition’
Example: google ‘slope math definition’
- Click ‘images’ after googling. You often will learn more by looking at a visual.
- Click ‘video’ after googling. Watch a 2-10 minute video to help you learn.
If the first video does not make sense, don’t watch the whole thing, stop and find a better video.