Here’s how it works for students.
Students log into their online classes. They can work at their own pace with their own schedule, with access to their coursework 24/7, with teacher support during the day and by appointment after hours. That means students can go to your school during the day, and work on a language or PE class (for example) in the evening.
Our classes and support are exceptional and meet all state requirements.
Here’s what it means to your school:
- Your students remain and graduate from your school
- We offer an easy enrollment process
- No cost to students or families
- Duration and selection of course(s) are approved by you, school counselor/dean
- All material is online through written and video content
- Courses are aligned to the Minnesota Department of Education Academic Standards
- Fully NCAA Approved
- Bi-weekly progress reports provided
- We will send your school transcripts with the letter grade for each completed course