Here are some of the highlights of our beautiful new school in Northeast Minneapolis, with a long, award winning history. We will give you a personal tour any time, just contact us (link to contact), or come see us during an open house on August 21, from 4-6.Beautiful classrooms, talented and dedicated teachers for all our K-6 students
- A spectacular media center and library
- A state of the art science lab
- The state’s smallest forest
- Our own garden
- Delicious breakfast and lunch served every day
- A place where all the staff will know your student
And what makes MTS Elementary stand out?
- Family Groups: students teach, learn and explore in Family Groups–weekly, across grades– examining careers, arts, and science.
- Excellent education with extended, flexible transportation
- Small class sizes where students get the attention they deserve
- A great group of learning students wearing uniforms, working together