MTS Secondary Admissions/Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in MTS Secondary, a member of MTCS | K-12 Academic Community and state approved public charter school.
Enrollment Process Steps
- Parent/guardian completes and submit initial interest form.
- Parent/guardian receives enrollment packet of registration forms along with a list of required and requested documents*.
- After submission of packet, enrollment staff requests records from previous school(s).
- Staff connect with family, mutually agree upon the appropriate program and assign appropriate grade and/or courses.
- Students and families are a welcomed part of MTS and the MTCS K-12 Academic Community.
To be considered for enrollment the student must meet the following criteria:
Hold residency in Minnesota
Be in grades 7-12 and under the age of 21