Please install Yoast SEO plugin and enable the breadcrumb option to use this shortcode!
We are here to help students with academics, personal and social development, and college and career planning.
Here are some of the things we can support you with:
- Academic assistance
- Course registration
- Tracking progress toward graduation
- Postsecondary planning
- Problem-solving and decision-making strategies
- Identify techniques to manage emotions and apply interpersonal skills
- Referrals for support
- Ways to get involved and connected to MTS
At MTS, students have access to the following:
- Personalized scheduling assistance with classes
- Field Trip to National College Fair
- Access to Minnesota Career Information System (MCIS) anytime for interest inventories, career exploration, college and scholarship research.
- Personal Learning Plans
- Classroom guidance lessons, small groups, and individual counseling sessions
- Guest speakers throughout the year that include: motivational speakers, college representatives, financial aid representatives, college mentors, professionals from the trades, military, and of course, visits from our alumni students
- Field Trip to Trades Shows for students, visits to Job Corps, and visits to local 4 year colleges and community and technical colleges
- Resource center with lots of ways to meet students’ needs
For direct support or to make an appointment, please email Rashel at email@example.com.
In the event of a crisis or emergency, please call Crisis Response for Hennepin County at 612-596-1223, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK, or text 4Hope to 741-741.
Are you concerned about how the coronavirus has impacted the college planning process? If you are thinking about college and want to know what to do while stuck at home with some extra time check out this video from a great college resource called On To College.