MN Virtual Schools Admissions/Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in MN Virtual Schools, a member of MTCS | K-12 Academic Community and state approved public charter school.
The 2020-2021 school year starts Tuesday, September 8th.
To be considered for enrollment the student must meet the following criteria:
Hold residency in Minnesota
Be in grades 6-12 and under the age of 21
Enrollment Process Steps
- Parent/guardian completes and submits Google enrollment form.
- Parent/guardian supplies required documents.
- Staff connect with family to agree upon start date.
- Staff request records from previous school(s) and create system accounts for the student and parent.
- High school student completes the electives survey emailed to them.
- After records are received a school counselor assignments core area classes based upon graduation requirements, typical progression of courses, and the student elective survey. For students who start before records are received, typically English is assigned as the only class.
- Student logs in on their start date to begin their classes.
- Students and families are a welcomed part of Minnesota Virtual Schools and the MTCS K-12 Academic Community.