Home » Technology
Experiencing technical problems?
You shouldn’t see that screen when accessing our courses. This means your browser is blocking a cookie needed to display the content from Edmentum. You need to be sure all third party cookies are enabled and approved.
Click on a link below to fix your Internet cookies.
Anymore questions? Send an email to email@example.com
DELETING BROWSER FILES IN ALL BROWSERS
Delete Browsing History in Internet Explorer:
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button Tools button, point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history. If you don’t want to delete the cookies and files associated with websites in your favorites list, select the Preserve Favorites website data check box.
- Select the check box next to each category of information you want to delete.
- Click Delete. Close Internet Explorer and relaunch it.
Delete Browsing History in Firefox:
- Launch Firefox.
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under “Time range to clear”, select “Everything”.
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Delete Browsing History in Google Chrome:
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. (The button on the right with the three grey lines.)
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the “Browsing history,” “Cookies and other site and plugin data,” and “Cached images and files” checkboxes.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to clear your entire browsing history.
- Click Clear browsing data.