DELETING BROWSER FILES IN ALL BROWSERS
Delete Browsing History in Internet Explorer:
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button Tools button, point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history. If you don’t want to delete the cookies and files associated with websites in your favorites list, select the Preserve Favorites website data check box.
- Select the check box next to each category of information you want to delete.
- Click Delete. Close Internet Explorer and relaunch it.
Delete Browsing History in Firefox:
- Launch Firefox.
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under “Time range to clear”, select “Everything”.
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Delete Browsing History in Google Chrome:
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. (The button on the right with the three grey lines.)
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the “Browsing history,” “Cookies and other site and plugin data,” and “Cached images and files” checkboxes.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to clear your entire browsing history.
- Click Clear browsing data.