Thank you for your interest in Minnesota Virtual High School, a member of MTCS | K-12 Academic Community and state approved public charter school.
Enrollment Process Steps
- Parent/guardians complete and submit initial interest form.
- Parent/guardians receive enrollment packet of registration forms along with a list of required and requested documents*.
- After submission of packet, enrollment staff requests records form previous school(s).
- Staff connect with family, mutually agree upon the appropriate program and assign appropriate grade and/or courses.
- Students and families are a welcomed part of Minnesota Virtual High School and the MTCS K-12 Academic Community.